I saw this over on Amber Filkins's blog. Thought it was cool, so I decided to give it a try. I am super nosey too about other peoples lives too!!!
1. Do you cook every night?
Most of the time I do. Sometimes I have no desire to and we eat out or make something simple like frozen pizza
2. What kind of laundry detergent do you use & why?
I was using Tide with Bleach powder but now that I am a 'frugal' shopper whatever is on sale.
3. Do you do laundry everyday or loads at a time?
I do loads at a time. Laundry day used to be Tuesdays, but now seem to be Fridays.
4. How often do you eat out every week?
I would say 1 to 2 times a week, sometimes more or sometimes not at all. I am trying not to eat out much anymore but can't refuse a coupon to one of our favorite restaurants.
5. Where do you usually eat out?
This has changed as of lately mostly because its just me and the kids. So McDonalds, Ci Ci's and Chick-fil-a. None of these are my favorite, they are my kids. My favorites is Outback, Red Robin and Texas Roadhouse.
6. What is your favorite retail store?
It was Wal-mart but I am starting to learn I spend more money when I shop there. So now I don't have a favorite.
7. What is your favorite thing to drink?
Ice Tea w/ Lemon & Stevia
8. Do you take vitamins? What kind?
Yes, I take One A Day ( I got them free from my Bayer rep) When they run out, probably whatever is on sale)
9. What percentage of the household chores do you do?
10. Do your children do chores? (Or will they, did they, etc)
Still working on that one. Need to find a good chore chart. Anyone have a good suggestion???? Please comment w/ one.
11. Do you go to church?
12. Do you have a housework schedule?
No but I want one. I was keeping up with doing chore on certain days but it was all kept track of in my head. I would love to come up with a household book.
13. Do you keep a working budget?
I am in the process of doing this now. I am taking Dave Ramsey's FPU class. I am in week 2.
14. What do you do at night as a family?
Eat dinner, give baths, read stories, watch TV.
15. How do you prepare yourself for a new week?
I didn't know you could prepare yourself!!! Maybe that is why I am always overwhelmed.
16. What do your mornings look like?
Not pretty!!!! My kids hate waking up. So usually I force everything.
17. What time do you get up in the morning?
6:15 during the week and whenever on weekends.
18. What time do you go to bed at night?
Most of the time 10 to 10:30. Weekends 11 or sometimes later. Been known to stay up till 12 or later watching some good show.
19. How do you manage all of the paperwork that floods into your household? (bills, school work, magazines, ads etc)
Not well because I CAN'T stand clutter. I have been known to throw something or recycle something away because I can't stand seeing it sit there. I am trying to deal w/ my problem but its not easy.
20. How do you keep your house organized? (calendars, charts, etc)
This a work in progress. I have a place for my grocery list, magazines, each kid has a shelf for school papers, I use a mom's planner, my son's therapist have a spot to keep their stuff. I haven't figured out a way to organize my coupons yet. They are driving me crazy!!!