August 18, 2009

Part 1 Menu Planning Challenge

Over on The Happy Housewife, there is a 3 part menu planning challenge. To read it go HERE. Challenge 1 is to make a list of 15 different dinner options. You can ask family members to give their favorites to help make your list. Giving that my husband is not here, I asked my 2 kids. Of course since they are 6 and 4 their reponses were vague. I got a lot of ice cream, candy, popsicles and you know that stuff you made the other day!

So here is the list I came up with.
1. One Pot Spaghetti
2. Tacos
3. Sloppy Joes
4. Applesauce Meat Loaf
5. Taco Soup
6. Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
7. Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
8. Tater Tot Casserole
9. Pastitio or (Greek Lasagna)
10. Steak on the grill
11. Chicken sandwiches
12. Pizza
13. Pork Chops
14. Country Fried Steak
15. Pot Roast

I will post recipes for some of them when I get a chance.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Applesauce meatloaf? You may have to make that one a link...sounds good!

The Happy Housewife said...

So why didn't ice cream make the list? :) Great list though, I got some strange answers from my little ones too, although they always say pizza!
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com