November 15, 2006

Can I Get Off the Merry Go Round?? PLEASE??

So I haven't blogged in a while. I am feeling like my life is like a merry go round. Constantly moving and going too fast without my consent of course. We went back to the treatment center today for another head bonk. UGH!!! Of course the use of a helmet for Kyan was brought up again. Ok am I a bad hemophiliac mother by not wanting my child to have to wear a helmet??? I don't want him to feel different then everyone else. Maybe I should just relent and get one. Gosh all these trips to the doctor could be avoided. Right?? This time a toy truck fell off a shelf and hit him in the head. He started to get a bruise with this one, were last week he didn't get a bruise.

Oh well, He got factored and we are back home. He is passed out in bed!!! Poor little guy! The treatment center is trying to find a Home Infusion Nurse for me. That would be wonderful. I hope it doesn't take too long to find one!!! I will post more later.

2 comments:

karyn said...

explain "factored" ??

Carrie Postma said...

hang in there! I hope you have a good day today!!!